42nd Annual Impact Marketing Seminar Program AnnouncedNovember 28, 2017
M. Shanken Communications, Inc., New York, will host the 42nd Annual Impact Marketing Seminar on Thursday, March 8 next year at The Pierre in New York City. The Seminar brings together CEOs, presidents and senior executives of leading companies from around the world. In past years, the event has also been held in London, Paris, Tokyo, Berlin and Madrid. Distinguished luncheon speakers have included Presidents George W. Bush and Bill Clinton, Vice President Dick Cheney, Secretaries of State Dr. Henry Kissinger, Alexander Haig and Madeleine Albright, Ambassador John Bolton and Journalist Walter Cronkite, among many others.
This year’s program includes the following featured speakers:
- Javier Ferran, Chairman of the Board of Diageo plc, who will discuss “Marketing Luxury Spirits in a Changing World”
- Pete Carr, Regional President, Bacardi North America, on “Two Sides to Every Story: How Bacardi Got Its Swagger Back”
- Ted Baseler, President & CEO, Ste. Michelle Wine Estates, on “Partnering to Build a Distinctive Fine Wine Portfolio”
- David Trone, Founder & Co-Owner, Total Wine & More, on “Competing in the New Retail Landscape”
- Tom Cole, President & CEO, Republic National Distributing Company (RNDC) on “RNDC Looks to the Future of Wholesale Distribution in America”
- Kate Latts, Vice President of Marketing, Heaven Hill Brands, on “The Future of Bourbon in America”
The program host is Marvin R. Shanken, Chairman of M. Shanken Communications, and the moderators are Vice Chairman Michael Moaba and David Fleming, Executive Editor of Shanken News Daily, Shanken’s Impact and Market Watch.
There will be a welcome reception for seminar registrants on Wednesday, March 7 from 6 to 8 pm. Details will be announced.
Seating for the Impact Seminar is limited. The event normally sells out early. For more details and to register now, go to www.impactseminar.com.Subscribe to Shanken News Daily’s Email Newsletter, delivered to your inbox each morning.