Exclusive news and research on the wine, spirits and beer business

Ste. Michelle Posts 5% Volume Growth For 2013

January 31, 2014

Ste. Michelle Wine Estates says higher shipment volume and higher pricing drove a 8.6% increase in net revenues for 2013, to $609 million. The Washington-based winery’s fast-growing 14 Hands brand continued to surge last year, enjoying a shipment increase of 34% to 1.37 million cases.

According to Impact Databank, 14 Hands’ U.S. depletions rose 18% to 1.2 million cases in 2013. Among Ste. Michelle’s other brands, Chateau Ste. Michelle saw shipments slip 1% to 2.75 million cases for the full year, while Columbia Crest was up 4% to 1.79 million cases. In total, Ste. Michelle’s shipment volume rose 5% to just under 8 million cases.

Subscribe to Shanken News Daily’s Email Newsletter, delivered to your inbox each morning.

Tagged : , , , ,

Get your first look at 2018 data and 2019 projections for the wine and spirits industries. Order your 2019 Impact Databank Reports. Click here.

Previous :  Next :