Craft Brewing and Distilling NewsApril 26, 2022
•Belgian brewer Lindemans is celebrating its 200th anniversary with Cuvée Francisca, a new lambic beer. The 8% abv brew is a blend of 4-year-old lambic drawn from three casks (90%), with young lambic making up the remaining 10%. The beer is first fermented in oak before bottling and fermenting again for a year. Cuvée Francisca, named for one of the brewery’s founders, is available in limited quantities across the U.S.Subscribe to Shanken News Daily’s Email Newsletter, delivered to your inbox each morning.
Tagged : Lindemans
GET YOUR FIRST LOOK AT 2021 DATA AND 2022 PROJECTIONS FOR THE WINE AND SPIRITS INDUSTRIES. ORDER YOUR 2022 IMPACT DATABANK REPORTS. CLICK HERE.