46th Annual Impact Marketing Seminar Announced: Industry Leaders Highlight 2022 ProgramApril 28, 2022
M. Shanken Communications, Inc., New York, will host the 46th Annual Impact Marketing Seminar on Wednesday, September 28 at The Pierre in New York City. The Seminar brings together CEOs, presidents and senior executives of leading companies from around the world. In past years, the event has also been held in London, Paris, Tokyo, Berlin and Madrid. Distinguished luncheon speakers have included Presidents George W. Bush and Bill Clinton, Vice President Dick Cheney, Secretaries of State Dr. Henry Kissinger, Alexander Haig and Madeleine Albright, Ambassador John Bolton, Journalist Walter Cronkite, and last year Florida Governor Ron DeSantis, among many others.
This year’s program includes the following featured speakers:
- Ken Austin, Co-Founder, Teremana Tequila, who will discuss “State of Play: The Booming Tequila Market”
- Campbell P. Brown, Chair of the Board, Brown-Forman Corp., on “The American Whiskey Renaissance”
- Jim Clerkin, CEO, Demeter & Co., on “Retired But Still Working—A Look Back and Forward”
- Yakir Gola, Co-Founder and CEO, Gopuff, on “The On-Demand Delivery Revolution for Beverage Alcohol”
- Helen Mackey, Senior Vice President of Marketing, Darden, on “The Future of Restaurants—Post Pandemic”
- Danny Wirtz, Vice Chairman, Breakthru Beverage, on “Digital Transformation at the Wholesale Tier”
In addition, there will be a panel discussion on the topic “State of the Industry: Post-Pandemic,” featuring Nick Mehall, President and CEO of Republic National Distributing Co. (RNDC); Jason Milburn, Director of Adult Beverages, The Kroger Co.; Stephen Rust, President, Reserve and New Business, Diageo; William Terlato, CEO, Terlato Wine Group; and Jonathan Yusen, Chief Officer, Network Distribution Companies, William Grant & Sons.
The program host is Marvin R. Shanken, Chairman of M. Shanken Communications, and the moderators are Vice Chairman Michael Moaba; David Fleming, Senior Vice President, Wine & Spirits Editorial; and Dan Marsteller, Vice President, Wine & Spirits Editorial.
There will be a welcome reception for seminar registrants on Tuesday, September 27 from 6 to 8 pm. Details will be announced.
Seating for the Impact Seminar is limited. The event normally sells out early. For more details and to register now, go to www.impactseminar.com.Subscribe to Shanken News Daily’s Email Newsletter, delivered to your inbox each morning.
Tagged : Impact Marketing Seminar